Image Map

Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentine Jar

I decided to make some SUPER QUICK Valentine Jars today for family and friends. 
They turned out so cute I had to share them with you!
Yes, I do make quite a few things that never end up on my blog, sad, but true. 
These, I couldn't pass up sharing! I know it's last minute, but these jars were last minute ideas too! I put them together in 10 minutes and already had everything on hand. They will be so fun to give to people tomorrow! 
Happy Valentine's Day!


CONTENTS

Wide Mouth Jar

Candy and Valentines (or quotes) - Full size candy bars and fun sized candy
(My kids wanted to give Valentines to EVERYONE! So yes, they have kid valentine's inside, "Frozen" and "Captain America" are in the jars! Ha ha)

Pieces of curled ribbon as "filler"

Tissue Paper

Scrapbook paper "label" taped to the jar

VIOLA! DONE!


Delivered with extra LOVE!


In the back ground of the picture is my Valentine Paper Banner and my Fence Post World Map.




No comments:

Post a Comment