Image Map

Monday, May 9, 2016

Pot Sticker Soup

Need an easy soup? I DO! I love simple soups, and this one is VERY simple. 
I threw this together and it was gone in a matter of minutes. DELISH!

We love Chinese food and they always seem to have a yummy broth soup to start with at restaurants. When I made this our 3 year old son said, "Mom, this is Kung Fu Panda's Dumpling soup!" So, from now on, we will be calling this Kung Fu Dumpling Soup! You can call it what you like, Pot Sticker Soup, or
Kung Fu Dumpling Soup, both names are awesome!
Enjoy!



Pot Sticker Soup

5 c. Water
1 T. Beef Base (I love Better than Bouillon)
1 T. Apple Cider Vinegar
1 T. Soy Sauce
1/4 c. Chopped Green Onion
8-10 Frozen Pot Stickers

In a medium sized pot, combine water, beef base, vinegar and soy sauce. 

Bring to a boil. 

Add green onion and pot stickers. 

Cook for 5 minutes or until dumplings are tender. 

Serve immediately. DELISH!



Need more soup ideas? I've got you covered!
http://cookandcraftmecrazy.blogspot.com/2013/01/soup.html


Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment