Image Map

Friday, February 10, 2017

Dad's Candy Car

I am CCRRRAAZZZYYY excited about this post!
 I don't know about you, but I STRUGGLE with "men gifts." SERIOUSLY THEY ARE SOOO HARD! Well, I have just saved our bacon when it comes to men's birthday's or Father's Day!

We were out of town a few months ago and tried a new restaurant for lunch one day. The waitress brought the kid's lunch in these card board cars! I thought they were ADORABLE and said to my kids, 
"BE CAREFUL NOT TO SPILL! I want to keep those!"
(They were excited that we got to keep them too, it wasn't just me.)

Anyway, we've had these fun cardboard boxes for a few months now and have only used them once for a fun snack day. I looked at the cars this morning and thought of my dad. He LOVES cars, especially oldies! I thought to myself,
 "These would be darling birthday decorations for my dad! Get a bunch of these cars and decorate my parent's house with them! Hmm.... WAIT A SECOND! I can fill this car with...... flowers, no, not flowers, you idiot he's a guy!.... Hmm...........CANDY! Like a CANDY CAR!"
(DING! That's the light bulb that literally went off above my head)

I hurried around my house and grabbed the candy I had on hand to take pictures of this so I can share it with you! YES, YES, YES! I had to laugh at myself because, yes it's February, and Father's Day isn't until June, and yes, it's February and my Dad's birthday isn't until September! 

But I am SURE that not EVERYONE'S Dad's birthday's are in September! So HERE you go! All other children of the world; make your dad a "Candy Car" that he won't forget!
This would be cute for ANY occasion really!
Anniversaries, Valentine's, you name it! 







No comments:

Post a Comment