Image Map

Monday, November 9, 2015

Crock Pot Ranch Pork Loin

I have a love hate relationship with the word "dinner." I love when we eat together as a family, but I HATE thinking about what to cook all day! It seems like right after lunch I start thinking about dinner - it constantly goes through my mind- dinner - dinner - Dinner - DINNER ! 
Hence, the best invention ever - the crock pot. I love that after lunch and before my mid day slump kicks in, I can put that sneaky word that starts with a "din" and ends with a "ner" to rest. I throw something in a crock pot and when dinner time rolls around - I've already prepared it! DINNER IS SERVED - no hassle - no fuss! SCORE!



Crock Pot Ranch Pork Loin

1 packet Dry Ranch Seasoning
1 Pork Loin
1/2 c. water

Place your pork loin in a greased crock pot. Add your 1/2 c. water. Sprinkle your ranch seasoning over top. Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW for 5.

*If you don't have dry ranch seasoning on hand - you can make your own "copy cat" version. If I ever run out I use this...

------------------------------------------------------------

Copy Cat Dry Ranch Seasoning:

2 tsp. Dry Parsley
1 tsp. Dill Weed
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1 T. Minced Onion
2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp. Pepper

Mix all together and use 2 T. of the mix for the Pork Loin.
Save the rest for another recipe!


Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment