Image Map

Monday, December 21, 2015

Chocolate Dipped Chips

This salty/sweet snack is totally crave-able! My friend Amber introduced me to this a few years back and they were AMAZING! I didn't realize how easy they were until I made them. With more and more football parties coming up this one will be on my "need to make" list. DELISH!


Chocolate Dipped Chips

Line 2-3 cookie sheets with wax paper.

In a microwave safe bowl, place 1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips and 1 tsp. oil.
Microwave for 1 minute & 30 seconds (One and a half minutes). 
Stir until smooth. 

Take your Original Ruffles Potato Chips and dip one end of the chip in chocolate then place on the wax paper lined cookie sheet.

When the cookie sheet is full of chocolate dipped chips, then place in the freezer for 5- 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.

Remove the chips from the cookie sheet and place in a bowl to share! DELISH!



Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment