Image Map

Monday, April 4, 2016

Fabulous 15 Birthday Present

One of my nieces recently turned 15. I don't know about you but it is SOO hard for me to come up with "teen gifts!" They are TRICKY! You want to get them something - but what?! You can always get them a shirt they'll never wear - shoes that don't fit - or something they hate etc. Sigh...

Well folks, I think I've found a solution to the problem! Purchase simple "teen" essentials every one can use more of! I tried to theme this one - PINK TEEN or FABULOUS FIFTEEN. Because, well, my niece is pretty fabulous and deserved a fantastic present from her crazy cool aunt!


Fab 15 goodie bag supplies

Pink Bubble Gum

Fabulous Pink Sunglasses

Pink Wristlet Key Chain

Pink Hand Sanitizer

Sparkly Manicure Set

(Add more if you want! Jewelry, Mascara, Lip Gloss, Nail Polish etc.)

(Hit up the dollar store - walmart or target - all of these supplies are constantly in stock)



http://cookandcraftmecrazy.blogspot.com/2016/01/birthday-bouquet-teen-essentials.html


Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment