Image Map

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Crock Pot Blueberry Bread Pudding

Bread pudding in the crock pot? Say, what?! Oh yeah... talk about yummy, yummy in my tummy. This bread pudding is my new favorite dessert. It's creamy/sweet, soft texture paired with ice cream is the perfect combination. Make it in the crock pot so you don't have to worry! It's truly DELICIOUS! 


Crock Pot Blueberry Bread Pudding

8 (heaping) c. cubed bread- sour dough- french bread- sandwich bread- anything.
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 c. whole milk
4 eggs
1/4 c. melted butter
1/3 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 c. blueberries

Place your bread cubes in a large bowl. In another bowl whisk together milks, eggs, melted butter, sugar and vanilla. Pour the mixed liquid over the bread crumbs until coated. Fold in the blueberries. Grease your crock pot. Place the "liquified" bread into the crock pot and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours. Insert a knife or tooth pic in the center, if it comes out clean, it is done, if it's "gooey or sticky" cook longer.

Serve with vanilla ice cream! Yum...






Linking up here

5 comments:

  1. I don't normally love bread pudding, but I'm definitely trying this Brook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever had bread pudding before, but this looks delicious! Do you think it would be as good if you replaced the blueberries with raspberries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Switch with raspberries! That was my first intention before I got a box of blueberries! It would be AWESOME!
      -Brook

      Delete
  3. Really 3 or 4 hours? I think I can' t wait that much!

    ReplyDelete