Image Map

Monday, October 13, 2014

Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing

I've been on a big crock pot kick the last few weeks. WE MOVED! We moved to a new state and new house; my crock pot has been a life saver! We've been unpacking the house and the last thing I want to worry about is dinner; especially after an exhausting day of boxes and tape. I've been so grateful for my slow cooker keeping my family happy and fed! This is one of our new fast favorites. Only 4 ingredients!



Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing

3 large chicken breasts trimmed, filleted, and fillets cut in half
1 box stuffing mix
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c. chicken broth (1 c. water 1 tsp. chicken bouillon seasoning)

Place filleted & quartered chicken in a greased crock pot. Pour the stuffing mix over the chicken. In a bowl combine the soup and broth. Pour over the chicken and stuffing. Cook on LOW for 4 hours or until chicken in done.

*This was the perfect portion for our family of 4. If your family is larger, double the recipe.




Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment