Image Map

Monday, October 6, 2014

Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix

Is hot chocolate one of your indulgences? It sure is one of mine! I grew up spoiled. We always had homemade hot chocolate mix in the cupboard ready for cold days. It's been SUPER cold here for the past week. It feels like November! I called my mom and asked for the hot chocolate mix recipe. I made it and was thrown back to my childhood. Delicious! 



Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix

4 c. Powdered Milk
4 c. Powdered Sugar
*8 oz. Powdered Creamer
20 oz. can Instant Hot Cocoa Mix

Mix all together and store in an easily accessible container- you'll want this close by so you can make cup, after cup, after cup.

Enjoy!

* You can substitute any flavor of creamer you want! We LOVE Hazelnut and French Vanilla!




Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment