Image Map

Monday, August 3, 2015

Kitchen in a Mitten (2)

I shared my first "Kitchen in a Mitten" almost 2 years ago. I thought I'd share a different one letting you know there are endless color themes and patterns to this present! I love putting this simple gift together for weddings, graduations, house warmings, and birthdays. It's easy and SO CUTE! Here is the "red version" of my "Kitchen in a Mitten!" 



Contents:
________________

1 oven mitt

2 washcloths

2 Hand towels

1 set measuring spoons

1 set measuring cups

Utensils: Ladle, Spoon, Spatulas etc.

1 Hot Pad
________________

Place all contents into the oven mitt.

Tie a ribbon around the mitt and go! It's THAT easy!


http://cookandcraftmecrazy.blogspot.com/2013/12/kitchen-in-mitten-present.html


Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment