Image Map

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Classic Blonde Brownies "Blondies"

These Classic Blondies just smell like LOVE to me. They are seriously one of my most favorite brownies - even though they're not really brownies.

I am CRAZY about chocolate chip cookies, no matter what form, thin and round, or thick and square! All are DELISH! I'm thankful I can raise my kids loving these as much as I did when I was their age!

 And don't forget the nuts! We are a house divided when it comes to nutty desserts. I'm crazy about nuts in desserts and my husband is not. That's okay, but when I make something, it's going to be to MYYYY liking, everyone else can just deal with it! Ha ha!
I need to make these again ASAP - this picture makes me hungry....



Classic Blonde Brownies "Blondies"

2 1/4 c. Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Salt
1/2 c. (1 stick) Butter (room temp)
1/2 c. Oil
3/4 c. Sugar
3/4 c. Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 large Eggs
2 c. Chocolate Chips
1 c. Chopped Walnuts


In a large bowl beat Butter, Oil, Sugar, Brown Sugar and Vanilla.

Add the Eggs.

Add Flour, Baking Soda & Salt.

Mix Mix Mix

Fold in the Chocolate Chips and Nuts.

Press the dough evenly in a GREASED 9x13 pan.

Bake at 375' for 20-25 minutes.

Let cool then cut! DELISH!

*Serve with cold milk or vanilla ice cream. Mmmmm....


http://cookandcraftmecrazy.blogspot.com/2013/01/desserts.html


Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment