Image Map

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Gem & Jewel Magnets

Need a last minute gift for your parents or in-laws? How about some Gem & Jewel Magnets? These are FAST and it gives them something to open on Christmas with a purpose! Do your parents or your in-laws love to keep pictures of your kids on the fridge? Well OURS do, so this was the perfect solution to our problem! We didn't know what to give them, that would ACTUALLY be used! So, here it is... and you lucky ducks get to see what's on my fridge! Photo strips taken when my husband and I were dating - to married - to announcing #2 - to family fun- to the latest taken last month! I LOVE picture strips and I'm glad we started them early! I can't wait for the years to roll by so we can compare one to the other!



1 container of gems and jewels from Hobby Lobby and Magnet buttons you can find almost anywhere!
Use E6000 glue! IT WORKED AWESOME!
I tried hot glue and the gems would fall off, the plastic and the magnet didn't adhere very well. Glue the magnets and the jewels together, let dry, then wrap them up! Such a fun little present! 


Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment