Check out these Sweet Cream Strawberry Hearts I made! They are DIVINE! Talk about a delicious Valentine's Day treat! I got this idea from my dear friend Holli. I helped her make these a long time ago for a little jewelry party she was throwing. They are very simple and don't take much time at all! This is my kind of dessert! Creamy, sweet and wonderful!
Check out all of these other great Valentine's Day Ideas too! SO CUTE!
1) Valentine's Day Cupcakes by Cupcake Diaries
2) Hand Print Valentine's Door Decor by Tiny Sidekick
3) Sweet Cream Strawberry Hearts by Cook and Craft Me Crazy
4) Paper Heart Wreath by Made to be a Momma
5) Bunny Valentine Printable by Whistle and Ivy
6) Valentine's Date Night Match Game by Play .Party. Pin.
8) Heart-Shaped Chocolate Truffles by Sugar Tart Crafts
9) Maze Valentine Printables by Cutesy Crafts
10) Gold Conversation Hearts by Homemade Ginger
11) Glow Stick Valentines by Keeping it Simple
-Here's how to make my Sweet Cream Strawberry Hearts-
Take your strawberries and cut a "V" at the top to remove the stem...
see - it turns the strawberry into a "Heart"
Core out the middle for the filling to go inside
Sweet Cream Recipe:
6 oz. Cream Cheese - softened
2 T. milk
3 T. Sugar
Mix with a hand blender or kitchen aid whatever you have - until silky smooth
Place the Sweet Cream in a frosting bag
(If you don't have a frosting bag - take a large plastic zip bag and cut a small hole in one of the corners- fill it up just like you would a frosting bag - it's a good substitute)
Take your "cored" strawberry hearts and fill them with the sweet cream
Cover and refrigerate when done