Happy 4th of July week! We love to celebrate the 4th. We prepare for long parades, hot barbecues, visiting family and our patriotic attire. This is one part of our outfits we will be keeping for years to come! Patriotic Headbands! Super easy and can be made from scraps! Check it out!
1. Cut your material
2. Red Stripped - 2.5 in. by 13.5 in
Blue Polka Dot - 2.5 in by 8.5 in.
3. Kiss the "good sides" of the fabric together
4. Sew together
5. You should now have 1 long piece of fabric
6. Fold the long strip in half (good sides kissing)
and sew down the side!
7. Turn the "tube" right side out
8. Roll the "raw" ends inside the tube and sew down.
(Iron the band flat)
9. Grab a rubber band/hair tie - fold the fabric over the rubber band and sew!
Easy and SO CUTE!
4th of July - HERE WE COME!
Linking up here