Image Map

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Broccoli Cauli Salad

This is a spin on my classic Broccoli Bacon Salad. This one is just as DELICIOUS!
I had a Broccoli Cauliflower Salad recently at a wedding I attended and LOVED IT! I had never thought about putting cauliflower in it, along with almonds and cranberries. What an AMAZING blend of flavors. So, after day dreaming about this salad for a few days, I came up with my own recipe. I can't wait to make this again and again for back yard parties and barbecues! 
Try it out! You won't be disappointed.


Broccoli Cauli Salad

In a large bowl add:
4 large crowns of Broccoli (chopped small)
1 small head of Cauliflower (chopped small)
(or 12 c. of Broccoli and Cauliflower pieces)

1 c. Celery (finely chopped)
2 c. Crasins
1 (5 oz) bag of Sliced Almonds
1 c. Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese

* Optional 1 c. Red Onion (finely chopped)

Dressing:
2 c. Mayo
1/3 c. Vinegar
1/2 c. Sugar

Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl, then pour over the salad. Toss salad to coat with the dressing. Chill for 4 hours, stirring occasionally. 



http://cookandcraftmecrazy.blogspot.com/2013/01/salads.html

No comments:

Post a Comment