Image Map

Monday, May 13, 2013

Up-cycled Bouncer

This bouncer was given to me by my sister. It was used with 3 of her children and my little girl. When I had my little boy I was kind of tired of the dated fabric. What was I to do about it? It had been through 4 kids already! There wasn't much to do about it, or so I thought. I looked and looked and looked at it. What was I going to try to pull off so the bouncer looked more "up-cycled" and fresh? I finally thought, "I could use stitch witchery and iron on a new "face" on top of the old fabric! Then I can go back and sew over it!" So that is EXACTLY what I did! I used iron on stitch witchery to make a new "face" for the bouncer. It turned out GREAT! I sewed it all in place and made it a whole new bouncer! I am still so pleased! 




What do you have that was a hand me down from someone you can up-cycle? 
Give it a fresh face and make it your own!


Linking up here

1 comment: