Image Map

Monday, October 20, 2014

Crock Pot Cooking Demo

About 4 weeks ago I was asked to give a cooking demonstration at our church's "women's activity night." I thought, "just because I have a blog, doesn't mean I need to be giving cooking demonstrations!" But I accepted, and the theme we came up with was "back to school cooking". 

I've said before, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, my crock pot. I have 2 now and I want a 3rd. Just call me crock pot crazy. I broke down my favorite recipes, my tried and true easiest of easy to demonstrate at this activity. I printed off pictures of the recipes and placed them on easels so the viewers could see what the finished product would look like. I can't physically make a 10 hour crock pot meal in 30 minutes. So, I wen't over tips and tricks, and explained how simple crock pot meals can be, especially on BUSY school/school activity days.
 I broke down my recipes into 10 hour meals, and 3 hour meals. 

For example, if you have children going to school, you can make a 10 hour meal right after they leave  in the morning and it will be done for dinner. Or, you can prepare a 3 hour meal just before they return home to be done in time for dinner. Either way you choose, you get dinner prepared without "disturbances." 
It's been so fun having wonderful women who I admire, come and they say they've tried my recipes and want more! If you are in need of my favorite 10 and 3 hour crock pot recipes here they are! 
Welcome back to another great school year.
Gear up and go, we've got dinner to make!


10 Hour Meals:



3 Hour Meals:



Crock Pot Sides:



Many more crock pot meals to come!
Stay Tuned!




Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment