These Twine Wrapped Easter Eggs are the perfect combination of "rustic elegance" for Easter decorations I wanted to achieve.
The twine adds such a fun texture without giving taking away from the shape of the egg. They're kid proof and such a fun accent to add to any Easter decor. They don't take long to whip out and glue together. Grab your hot glue gun, twine and plastic eggs. Let's Craft ourselves CRAZY!
Here's how to make the Twine Wrapped Easter Eggs!
Hot Glue Gun
Plastic Easter Eggs
Place a dot of glue on the bottom of the plastic egg and make the twine a "loop."
Place a line of glue around the loop and start wrapping the twine around and around.
Keep adding glue as you wrap the egg with twine.
Continue wrapping and gluing, wrapping and gluing until you've covered the whole egg!
End the covered egg with another loop of twine.
Grab another plastic egg and repeat!
Check out these other DARLING Easter Ideas!
1) Cadbury Mini Egg Easter Sundae by Whistle and Ivy
2) Tangram Bunny Art by Persia Lou
3) Fall Wreath Transformed for Spring by Homemade Ginger
4) String Art Inspired Painted Tea Towels by Tiny Sidekick
5) Baker's Twine Carrot by Keeping it Simple
6) Cross-Stitch Bunny Canvas by Cutesy Crafts
7) Twine Wrapped Easter Eggs by Cook and Craft Me Crazy
Linking up here