Image Map

Monday, March 31, 2014

Smoothie Packets

I was digging through last years food blog pictures and I stumbled on this baby. I totally forgot to post this! Dang it! But I found it and now I can share it with you, what was lost is now found!
 I started making smoothie packets last year. I LOVE being able to just throw in different fruit combinations into the baggies and choose the next morning. This saves A LOT of time! Just grab a smoothie packet out of the freezer- add in milk, almond milk or soy milk, blend and go! No mess and no fuss!


Supplies to make your first smoothie packets
Strawberries
Blueberries
Bananas
and Green apples (peeled and cut)
Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
Snack sized plastic bags


Wash and cut your fruit. Place different combinations of the cut fruit into the snack bags, add in your oats and zip up.
(I add about 1/4 c. rolled oats into each packet)

Throw the packets into the freezer and enjoy them the many mornings or snacks to come!


Other Packet Fruits I love using:
Raspberries
Blackberries
Pineapple
Red Apples - peeled and cut
Mango
Orange slices - peeled





Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment