Image Map

Monday, September 15, 2014

Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup

It's getting colder, fall is upon is. I LOVE FALL! Fall is my most favorite season. I love the colors, the crunching of leaves, the warm clothes, everything! Another one of my most favorite things about fall is the soups! I have always been a soup fanatic, I LOVE SOUP! This crock pot chicken taco soup is delicious! Throw it all together in the morning and its perfectly done for dinner. Delish!


Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup

2-3 chicken breasts
1 can black beans - drained and rinsed
1 can diced tomatoes- + 1 can water
1 can corn- drained and rinsed
1 can kidney beans- drained and rinsed
2 T. Taco Seasoning
2 tsp. Salt
2 T. Dehydrated Onion
2 c. Chicken Broth (2 c. water and 2 tsp. chicken bouillon)
1 can refried beans (Optional)


Place all ingredients in a greased crock pot. Cook on LOW for 8 hours or High for 6. When done, shred the chicken in the soup with 2 forks. Ladle into bowls and garnish with sour cream, avocados, and salsa. 







Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment