Image Map

Monday, September 1, 2014

Crasin Cookies

Not only are these Milk Free, Gluten Free, and Sugar Free, these taste AMAZING! 
I was HUGELY skeptical of my mother-in-law who has been going 4 months without sugar when she gave me this recipe. For one, I LOVE sweets; I always have and always will. But of course, as everyone, I try to keep my sugar intake in check. 
My mother-in-law gave me this recipe and said it was a great subtly cookie that cut her sugar craving quick. I knew I had to try it. I made it, ate it, and loved it. Talk about a GREAT wholesome cookie! 
We've been eating these for BREAKFAST! Just 4-5 cookies gives you your "bowl of oatmeal" and fruit for the morning! Perfectly delicious. 
If you have any friends or family members with allergies, spread the word! These delicious cookies are GREAT!


Crasin Cookies

3 mashed ripe Bananas
1/3 c. Applesauce
2 1/4 c. Rolled Oats
(if these need to be Gluten Free, make sure you have gluten free oats, not all oats are gluten free)
1 Egg
1/2 c. Crasins
1 tsp. Vanilla
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon

Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and place by rounds on a cookie sheet. Press gently down on the batter round to slightly flatten. They won't change shape. Bake at 350 for 15-20 min. or until bottoms are golden brown.

These are a DELICIOUS breakfast! Who says you can't have cookies for breakfast?!




Linking up here

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing Brooklyn!! I absolutely love craisins (I eat them by the handfuls straight out of the bag!). I love the tart yet sweet taste of them!! And since I am cutting back on sugar, I love that these are sugar free!!! Thank you for sharing this recipe!!! I can't wait to try it within the next few days!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete