Halloween is upon us. Need a fun inexpensive wreath to spruce up your door or wall? Make this in 20 minutes! Just scrapbook paper, hot glue and a piece of card stock or cardboard. So easy, you will make one for every season, just like me!
How to make a Halloween Paper Wreath
1. Take 12x12 pieces of Halloween scrapbook paper and cut into 6 in squares.
(just cut it in half, then those in half again!)
Roll the square into a cone and glue along the seam
2. Cut a circle from a piece of card stock, cardboard, a paper plate etc.
Glue your prepared cones onto the circle, all "small ends" meeting in the middle.
3. It is your choice how you want to glue your paper wreath "cones."
You can see the difference between the cones on the large wreath versus the small wreaths.
The change is simply made by turning your cones one way or the other.
Cut a small circle from some scrap paper and glue in the center of the wreath. Hot glue or punch holes into the back of the wreath and tie ribbon or twine to hang your project!
Check out these other AWESOME Halloween projects!
1) Halloween Paper Wreath by Cook and Craft Me Crazy
2) Knock If You Dare by From Wine to Whine
3) Spooky Ghosts Etched Votives by Tiny Sidekick
4) Rice Krispy Treat Tombstones by Play. Party. Pin.
5) Countdown to Halloween Sign by Lil Mrs Tori
6) Bat Wreath by Whistle and Ivy
7) Black and White Pumpkin Painting by Homemade Ginger
8) Eraser-Stamped Halloween Shirt by Cutesy Crafts
Need more fall wreath ideas?
Here is my last year's Fall Paper Wreath
Linking up here