Image Map

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Raspberry & Cream Pancakes

If you can believe it, this actually tasted better than it looks. I am not the biggest pancake fan, I love crunchy more than smooth when it comes to breakfast. But, oh my heavens, I am very pleased to tell you this was the GREATEST PANCAKE BREAKFAST I HAVE EVER HAD! My little girl and I split this and boy were we in heaven. I was mean and wouldn't let her eat my portion even when she wanted more. I was taking that DOWN, and no one could stop me! 
These were simple, creamy and perfect. Perfect to wow family and friends or for Christmas, Mother's Day or Father's Day in the future... hint hint.


Make your favorite pancakes- I've been on a "bisquick kick" lately, but I tweaked it a little.

2 c. Bisquick
2 tsp. Baking Powder
3 tsp. Applesauce
1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
2 1/2 T. Sugar
1 c. Milk
2 eggs

Mix all together and pour out circles on a warm greased skillet. Cook until bubbles form and flip. Cook on the other side until golden brown.

Layers:
Pancake
Land O Lakes Whipped Light Cream - ( I just discovered this tastes better than cool whip.)
Cut up raspberries (maybe 1-2  raspberries per cream and pancake layer)
Pancake
Cream
Raspberries
etc...

Add a dollop of Whipped Cream, drizzle with Smuckers Boysenberry syrup (that's our favorite) and more raspberries.
Talk about PERFECTION! Eat fast, the cream starts to melt and your sturdy stack will soon be the leaning tower of Pisa!


Linking up here

1 comment:

  1. Yum that stack of pancakes looks incredible! Thanks for linking up to Sweet & Savory Saturdays #22

    ~Amber @ Dessert Now, Dinner Later!
    http://www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com

    ReplyDelete