Image Map

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Skinny Mini Cheesecakes

I recently went to a party with a dessert buffet. We were all asked to bring a dessert, and this was mine! All I heard were good reviews. I was excited with all of the positive comments because this was SO simple to put together! I especially loved making a dessert that I didn't have to bake. I hate heating my house with the oven in the summer, so this was PERFECT! Look how easy this is!




Blend 1 1/2 c. Vanilla Waffers into a fine powder and scoop into 12 muffin paper liners


With a hand blender whip 8 oz. of low fat cream cheese, 3 T Brown Sugar and 1/4 c. Milk until smooth.
Scoop by dollops on top of the vanilla waffer powder


.

Lightly drizzle "Smuckers Boysenberry Syrup" over the cream cheese.



Finish the mini cheesecakes with a berry of your choice. I loved the tangy-ness of the raspberry.


Cover and chill in the refrigerator over night. 


Linking up here

1 comment:

  1. Love petite desserts! Thanks for sharing at Sweet & Savory Saturdays #24!

    ~Amber @ Dessert Now, Dinner Later!
    http://www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com

    ReplyDelete