Image Map

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Don't Ask for it to be Changed

I am teaching my Laurel's in Young Women's today and made this handout for them. I love the talk that I cover today by Elder Bednar called The Atonement and the Journey of Mortality. We have been covering the Atonement all this month. How fitting for Easter to be at the end of this month, the Young Women can more fully understand the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I truly believe that every time I am teaching, the lesson is really meant for me to apply in my own life. I am thankful for this opportunity to teach and learn myself more fully the Atonement in my life and in the lives of others.








1 comment:

  1. Very nice message, I will have to read the talk, thanks for sharing.

    Desiree @ YourCraftyFriend

    ReplyDelete