Image Map

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Father's Day Playing Cards Card - round-up

Need some new ideas for Father's Day Cards? How about this cute one? I came up with this late one night when I couldn't sleep. I swear that's when all of my good ideas come to me. Is anyone else like that? 
Anyway, I'm making this for my father and father-in-law. I know they will love it! Super easy and SUPER COOL! Check it out!


Grab a blank card

Grab some old or new playing cards

Take the cards you want king, queen, jack, joker, ace, 10 etc. all in the same suit or different

Type up the words you want each card to represent

KING of Cool, KING of Cars, KING of ... you make up your own
Humble before the QUEEN, Always treated us like QUEENS, etc.
JACK of all trades, etc.
A JOKER at it's best, always a good JOKER, etc.
On a scale of one to 10 your a 10!
etc.
Make up the things that best fit YOUR  father!



Check out these other awesome ideas for Father's Day!


1) DIY Etched Beer Glasses by Tiny Sidekick
2) Kid-Crafted Storybook for Dad by Persia Lou
3) Superhero Sleep Masks by Cutesy Crafts
4) Child Drawn Shirt Designs by Homemade Ginger
5) Father's Day Playing Cards Card by Cook and Craft Me Crazy




Linking up here

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love handmade cards, but have never been clever enough to come up with something for a guy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea! Love the different sayings you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sayings that you came up with for the different cards! So creative!

    ReplyDelete