Image Map

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Herb Roasted Green Beans & Potatoes

We recently went to our local farmers market. This is my FAVORITE time of year when all of the local farmers come out with their produce and let me enjoy some of their harvesting! I am SO grateful! Well we went to a booth and purchased a TON of fresh veggies, among the plethora of vegetables we purchased, I bought green beans and small red russet potatoes. Now, I don't know if I have told you before, but I am a "fine connoisseur" of Potatoes. I love potatoes EVERY WAY! Mashed, scalloped, baked, you name it, I LOVE IT! So to make some roasted potatoes with green beans, my 2 favorite vegetables, was a given. We came home that morning and I made them RIGHT away! I couldn't wait until dinner! These were FABULOUS! The seasoning was JUST right! This is the perfect side dish to almost ANYTHING! Reap the harvest of fresh vegetables coming our way!




Herb Roasted Green Beans & Potatoes:

(2 large hand fulls of Green Beans)
(8-12 small Red Russet Potatoes)

2 tsp. Olive Oil
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Onion Salt
1/8 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp. Thyme
1/4 tsp. Dill

Cut the ends off the fresh green beans and rinse. Wash the potatoes with water and cut into halves or quarters. 
Place the potatoes and green beans in a large ziploc bag and add all ingredients as listed above. Shake the bag until well coated.
Place the coated veggies onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. 
Bake in the oven at 400 for 20-25 min. or until desired texture. 





Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment