Image Map

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Marinated Lemon Herb Chicken

I love this time of year, one, its almost fall and the leaves will to start changing, and two, farmers markets! I love to have fresh farm food! I especially love getting crazy with my herbs. Well I love lemon chicken and I wanted to try something new so I put a TON of herbs into the marinade for the chicken. My husband grilled the chicken to perfection and we ate it with our Herb Roasted Green Beans & Potatoes. Talk about DIVINE! We were in heaven! Note to self: Make this OFTEN!



Lemon Chicken Marinade:

Combine the following ingredients in a large ziploc bag with your chicken

2 T. Lemon Juice
1 T. White Vinegar
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp. Dill
1/4 tsp. Thyme
1/4 tsp. Rosemary
1/2 tsp. Lemon Pepper

This was the perfect amount of marinade for 2 chicken breasts. Double or triple for added chicken breasts.  For best results let sit over night, or at least 4-5 hours. 



Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment