Image Map

Friday, January 3, 2014

Banana Pineapple Smoothie

I made this beauty for breakfast this morning. What a way to start your day! This is softly sweet with the banana and the pineapple, simply DELICIOUS. I'm CRAZY about this combination of  fruits! This is a GREAT quick breakfast, and to keep it with you a little longer add some rolled oats! YUM!



Banana Pineapple Smoothie:

1 1/2 c. frozen Banana pieces and frozen Pineapple chunks
1 c. milk (I use 1%)
(You can always add more milk if you want it more "liquidy" or less milk for thicker smoothies)

*optional - 1-2 T. Rolled Oats

Blend in a blender - food processor - bullet etc. until smooth. Grab a straw or spoon and eat up! 

* Remember to drink it relatively fast. (I'm not saying drink it to get a brain freeze)
-because this is all natural frozen fruit and it will brown, and a brown smoothies aren't very appealing to drink!

ENJOY!



Linking up here

4 comments:

  1. does 1 1/2 c. frozen Banana pieces and frozen Pineapple chunks mean 1 1/2 c frozen banana pieces and 1 1/2 c frozen pineapple chunks? Or is it 1 1/2 cups of fruit total?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking Allison, It is 1 1/2 c. of fruit Total. I hope you enjoy! xo-Brook

      Delete
  2. I love this smoothie I like to do a cup of coconut milk and two tbls of honey it's delish

    ReplyDelete