Image Map

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

3 Musketeers Fruit Dip

I LOVE FRUIT DIP! It makes a platter of fresh fruit look so much more fancy! And this stuff is DELICIOUS! It's simple, which is right up my alley, and a great crowd -pleaser. I made this for a YW activity we had a couple weeks ago and it was a big hit! I wouldn't tell anyone what was in it until they tried it. You never know how people will react when they hear its mostly sour cream. That's right, Sour Cream! And let me tell you, it is WONDERFUL! I will be making this for a baby shower I am throwing in a couple months, for a dinner party, and just for a snack in the near future I am sure. You will not be disappointed if you try this today, and don't be surprised if you eat it all in one sitting with your family. 




3 Musketeer Fruit Dip:

2 c. Sour Cream
1/2 c. packed Brown Sugar
1/4 c. (Regular, Granulated) Sugar 
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 small 3 Musketeer Candy Bar (chopped into small pieces)

Combine all ingredients except the 3 Musketeer bar into a bowl and mix with electric mixer for 2-3 min until smooth. Fold in the 3 Musketeer pieces and EAT! If you have left overs, refrigerate. When the leftovers sit in the fridge over night the chocolate starts to almost "melt" into the sour cream making it more "chocolaty"  IT'S DLEISH! So, if you want it more "chocolaty" make it in the morning and eat it that night, or let it sit over night to serve the next day! 

*You can add any candy bar you want, I chose the 3 musketeer because it's one one of my favorites. I have made this with toffee chips, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, etc. Anything goes! Which one is your favorite?

I was featured on The Patriotic Pam's #8 Link Party! Check it out!


Linking up here

6 comments:

  1. I might probably put a Snickers in there. I'm too addicted to it.
    This looks so yummy. I'm gonna try it this evening.
    But how long do you think I can keep it in the fridge, if we don't it it all at once of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had left overs in my fridge for about 4 days as we kept eating until it was all gone. Just keep it covered with a tight lid and I am sure you will be fine. xo-Brook

      Delete
  2. I love a good fruit dip. I haven't ever made one like this. I must try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I'll definitely be making this to bring to my MOPS group. Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from Sugar Bee :)

    RamblingReed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I featured your fruit dip this weekend on The Patriotic Pam. Come check it out! I also shared via Facebook!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love fruit dips! Thanks for sharing at Sweet & Savory Saturdays!

    ~Amber
    http://dessertnowdinnerlater.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete