Image Map

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Peanut Butter Almond No-Bake Cookies

I LOVE no bake things! It keeps my house cooler and doesn't take FOREVER! It means dessert it done in 10 min or less! And really doesn't that just make EVERYONE happy?! I love coming up with new ways to make no-bake cookies. I was craving the taste of almond extract, so... I used it! I used slivered almonds which gave a wonderful soft crunch. These were some of the best no-bake cookies I have EVER had, let alone made! I think this made me like them without the cocoa! CRAZY since I am such a chocolate fanatic. Believe me, you make these and they will go down FAST! Talk about scrumptious!




Peanut Butter Almond No-Bake Cookies

In a medium sauce pan bring to a boil
1 c. Sugar
1/4 c. Milk - (Almond or Soy Milk for Lactose Free)

Remove from heat and add
1 c. Creamy Peanut Butter
1 c. Old Fashioned Oats
1/4 c. Slivered Almonds
1/2 tsp. Almond Extract
1/4 tsp. Vanilla

When mixed through drop by rounds onto parchment paper, freezer paper or wax paper. (Which ever one you have!) Let them sit about 10 min. (As long as you can stand) Don't forget to lick off the spoon and clean out the pan!

Linking here




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to my party and the nice comment! Of course we can be blog friends! Haha! Following you via G+, bloglovin, and pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way... these look amazing! My husband loves no bakes. I might have to make these for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna try these asap. Your other no bake cookies were a big hit and I can't wait to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look awesome! I'm excited I found your blog!

    Kara
    www.simplisticallysassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love nuts & these look fabulous! Thanks for linking up to Sweet & Savory Saturdays #8.
    ~Amber @ http://dessertnowdinnerlater.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look delicious!

    ReplyDelete