Image Map

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Roasted Ranch Sweet Potaotes

One of my good friends knows we love to eat healthy and knows we love sweet potatoes. Well they are trying to eat healthier as well and asked for some of my sweet potato recipes. I only have a few up my sleeve but they are awesome, if I do say so myself.

My husband is the biggest sweet potato fan in our home, along with our 11 month old son (baby food version). We came up with these together. They are Sweet and Salty, something I LOVE! Very simple and VERY delicious! Perfect for the fall sesaon!



Roasted Ranch Sweet Potatoes

2 large Sweet Potatoes/Yams peeled and washed
1 Large Ziploc Bag
2 T. Dry Ranch Seasoning

Pre-Heat oven to 400. Cut your peeled sweet potatoes into cubes and boil in water for 8-10 minutes (depending on the size of your cubes). When they are still hard but also soft - not quite fork tender, drain the water and place the cubes in the ziploc bag. Sprinkle the ranch seasoning into the bag, and SHAKE. Shake until the potatoes are well coated. 

Take a cookie sheet and line with parchment paper. Place the coated potatoes on the parchment paper and spread out. Place them in the hot oven and switch the oven to BROIL. Bake until the potatoes are beginning to brown and bubble (about 5-10 minutes depending on your oven). Take the pan out. Use a spatula and rotate the sweet potatoes. Place them in the oven again for a few more minutes to brown again. Remove and serve! Enjoy!



Linking up here


No comments:

Post a Comment