Image Map

Thursday, November 14, 2013

2 Ingredient White Chocolate Popcorn

How about a soft sweet with a fun crunch? Then this is the popcorn for you! This is gently sweet and scrumptious! We LOVE making this popcorn, its fast and fabulous! I love that there are only 2 ingredients Popcorn, and White Chocolate. Perfect to share with friends and family, ESPECIALLY for the holidays!



2 Ingredient White Chocolate Popcorn:

Freshly Popped Popcorn - about 2 large bowls full
Vanilla Flavored Almond Bark - 3 blocks melted
(If you want to know how to melt the chocolate a better way than a microwave, use a double boiler - see the picture instructions here in my White Chocolate Oreo Popcorn Recipe)

When popcorn is popped and the chocolate is melted - pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn evenly and stir until lightly coated.

It doesn't look like anything is on it, but man it's a DELIGHTFUL surprise when you taste that there IS!




Linking up here

3 comments:

  1. Will have to try this, looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love simple recipes like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kind of popcorn! It is one of my favorite ways to eat it! Love it! I would love for you to add your link to the link party on my blog at http://iamonly1woman.blogspot.com/2013/11/check-me-out-saturday-craft-link-party_22.html

    ReplyDelete