Image Map

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Strawberry Peach Apple Smoothie

Breakfast is calling! Wake up to a SMOOTHIE! Lately I have been posting all of my smoothie concoctions I make every morning for breakfast. I love smoothies for breakfast- they're fast - easy clean up and can be drank on the go! And with kids and a busy schedule that is priceless! This is my latest- YUMMY!


Strawberry Peach Apple Smoothie:

1 c. Frozen Mixed Fruit - Strawberries & Peaches 
2 T. Frozen Blueberries
1 peeled Red Apple - sliced
1 1/2 to 2 c. milk - add more or less milk to desired consistency

Place all in a blender - food processor - bullet etc. whatever you have - and blend until smooth.

* Add a tablespoon or 2 to make it thicker and last with you a little longer! DELISH!


Check out these other GREAT shakes and smoothies!
(click on the title below the picture to link you to the recipe)








Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment