Image Map

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blueberry Banana Smoothie

I love to have me some smoothie! Pretty much everyday I am making me a smoothie - can you tell from all of my recent smoothie posts? They are fast, easy and delicious! I have got to tell you - this one went down fast! This is subtlety sweet and wonderful. Knowing blueberries are so good for me helps drinking them down taste even better! Scrumptious!


Blueberry Banana Smoothie

1 1/2 c. Frozen Banana slices and frozen Blueberries
1- 1 1/2 c. milk - add milk to desired consistency

*optional - add a couple tablespoons of old fashioned rolled oats to make it thicker and more of a "meal."

Blend all in a blender - bullet - food processor whatever you have until smooth. Grab a straw and sip down


Check out these other scrumptious smoothie recipes!

(Click on the title below the picture to link you to the recipe)






Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment