Image Map

Friday, February 28, 2014

You're One in a "Minion" Valentine

My kids received this from my mother in-law for Valentine's day! She makes cute cards in a "cut out" card class and sends them to us! They're darling! I know you can make this without all of the special cut outs from the class. It's just so cute and clever I just had to share it, even if it is past Valentine's Day. My kids Love, LOVE the movie Despicable Me, and Despicable Me 2, so this was a home run! This would be an awesome birthday invitation too!



My observation of how to put it together:

Yellow card stock folded in half
Thick black strip of paper for the "band"
2 hearts - one white and one grey
One black circle for the middle of the eye
2 small hearts for the sides of the lens
3 small black pieces for hair
Draw a smile with a black marker

SO EASY!






Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment