Image Map

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day - Quick Cards

So, where did Valentine's come from?! I just realized it's the day after TOMORROW! Talk about last minute! I quickly pulled out my craft supplies I received for free from Craft Project Ideas.com and June got busy! We looked and saw we had everything for an I HEART U card! Perfect! And even better, we had cards we could put pictures in! So cute! Take a look!


Supplies:
Cards - or just card stock folded in half
Foam Letter Stickers (for the letter U)
Foam Heart Stickers
Googly Eyes
Glue


Even a 3 year old can make these!


Glue a picture on the card stock or inside the card and cut around the picture so it shows through the front.


Done in 2 minutes!
LITERALLY
That's all we had!


Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment