Image Map

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fancy "Cheating" Cream Puffs

These fancy "cheating" cream puffs are DELISH! I always want to keep things simple every time I help with a party, but I just can't. SO what do I do? I bought some plain 'ole cream puffs from the store. And as usual they are fabulous by them selves, but I wanted to make them "fancier". I grabbed some ice cream caramel sauce and some chocolate syrup and drizzled it over the cream puffs! Now they look and taste even more delicious than ever. Easy and I kept it simple! I am so proud of myself!


Put the cream puffs on a cooling rack.
Underneath  the cooling rack and cream puffs place a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper


Grab your caramel sauce and chocolate sauce and act like Jackson Pollack and start drizzling! 


When done drizzling put them in the freezer. The caramel and chocolate will not set up, I put them in the freezer and they were still gooey even after 4 hours. You can put these on Popsicle sticks or serve in a bowl with toothpicks. 


Next time I am going to drizzle with chocolate! Can't wait!


Linking up here


2 comments:

  1. Yum!! I love cream puffs. They're seriously one of my favorite things in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so delicious! Who doesn't LOVE cream puffs?! Also wanted you to know that I nominated YOU for the Liebster Award :) You can check it out here: http://aprons-n-pearls.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete