Image Map

Friday, March 29, 2013

Pastel Paper Garland

This pastel paper garland took me 20 min. to make and it adds the perfect amount of color to feel like Easter and Spring. I grabbed all my "paint colors" I wanted from a store and cut them into circles then sewed them together. My daughter LOVES it! I did it during naps of course and when she woke up she had a colorful surprise! Fast, simple and darling. What more could you ask for? 



Cut out all your circles from the paint swatches. When you begin to sew, first pull a good amount of thread out to have something to hang from. Start to sew all of your cirlcles together. Try to make them as even as possible, you can have gaps between the circles or have them touch. It's up to you! Have fun! 


Linking up here


No comments:

Post a Comment